Saturday, April 01, 2006

Spring forward


Don't forget to set the clock up tonight! Go to sleep early, because we will be losing one hour of sleep! When I was a child, I hated Daylight's saving time, I recalled it always being on a Sunday, and I would lose one hour of sleep the next day for school. I am so not a morning person.

I am glad that we will be getting some more daylight hours. It gets dark so early and the kids love playing outside and they have to come in so early because it gets dark. That's a rule in our house, don't let the sun beat you in....lol

The kids love summer, because most times its near 9pm before it gets dark! They have a good ole time.

I am going to my mom's for dinner tommorrow. I am meeting my sister over there. My dad says that's the only time my mom cooks if I am coming over...hehehe. I am such a spoiled brat!

I went out to dinner with my in-laws. I had a good time! For a change. We have been getting along for quite some time. I guess they have finally figured out that I am not going anywhere.

Well, guess I'll get in my jammy jams and get ready for bed. See ya later.

Dana

No comments: