Saturday, April 29, 2006

Today's ramblings...



Well, last night went well. Jaree and I watched movies until she fell asleep. she woke up in the middle of the night, crying her allergies were bothering her sooooo bad. Her eyes were stuck together. I had to put in eye drops and give her a cold towel for her eyes. I took dh to work and took her to McDonald's as planned. We came home and I cleaned and mop the kitchen and folded 4 loads of laundry. I have to clean both bathrooms and make my bed and vaccuum the floors, but decided to take a break to blog....lol

I am going to have to take a trip to Walmart for shoe strings and socks.... Her competiton is tommorrow. She is going to look so adorable. I can't hardly wait!

Michelle gave an awesome Challenge. I love music. My favorite genre is R&B and hip hop. I love R. Kelly, Avant, Mariah Carey, Missy Elliot, Ludacris, Twista, Kanye West, Ying Yang Twins, Usher, Ican go on and on .....

Music defines alot of who I am as a person. I love to dance and music is always playing in this house...I have passed this on to my chidlren. I have to clean up while listening to music. I listen to music before I fall asleep. Music truly soothes the soul. I can even relate certain events in my life to music.... I can tell you the very first time my husband and I danced, it was to Guy's "Let's Chill", this was also the song we chose for our first dance at our wedding. Music can relate to the good and bad things that happened in my life....It seemed like everytime my husband used to break up as teens, Ralph Tresvant's "Do what I gotta to, and break her heart", would play on the radio...

I am totally into my music. I have literally drove around the block a couple of times because 'MY SONG", was playing on the radio, Alicia Keyes Unbreakable and Jamie Fox's Unpredictable have been among those songs that I would pass up the house for.....lol

Well, gotta go and clean my bathrooms.....

Until next time...

Dana

4 comments:

justem said...

Your daughter is such a cutie! I love all the pics! Sorry to hear she's got bad allergies!! I can't wait to hear about the competition!!

Anonymous said...

the cold washcloth is good. also try wet tea bags. i know this sounds weird, but i read it somewhere and it works. when i wake up with puffy eyes, i get the bags bleeding with warm water ,then i make them cold. put my head back and put them on my eyes. the acid in the tea, reduces swelling. my daughter takes zyrtec or claritin and rhinocort nose spray. its bad here in PA right now, with all the pollen. looks like green snow. take pics of your daughter all dolled up for the competition.
paige

*krystyn* said...

Great pictures!! I'm like you with the music - gotta have it on...maybe that's why studying is so difficult for me..I can't listen to music and read boring text books @ the same time!

Sounds like you had a productive day - enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Anonymous said...

Great pics! Sorry to hear about her allergies !I can't wait to see pics of her tomorrow!!