Friday, April 21, 2006

Fun facts and other things...




Can't believe today is Friday and I survived Spring Break the Kids had a blast and so did I. We had tons of fun. We didn't get a chance to go to the Museum as planned, but we are going to make it to the zoo Sunday, as planned. I took some pictures of my daughter yesterday, she is such a little ham. This is her in her "stunner shades"...lol This girl is toooo much!





Here are some fun facts....

I sucked my thumb until I was 23 years old, my teeth should be protruding through my lips....lol

When I was pregnant with my second child, I had hoped it was a little girl. My first child was a boy and I prayed to have a girl. When I found out I was pregnant with a boy, I balled and balled....I wouldn't trade my baby boy for the world now.....and I got a little girl in the end...

My favorite color is purple

I love Apple pie!

I have a Bachelor's degree in Psychology and Mental Health...

I turned down a lucrative job, because my mom and husband felt it was tooo dangerous...

I love the smell of pine sol....

In the winter time, I warm up our gloves, hats, scarves, and socks before heading into the cold

My favorite holiday is Christmas....

My favorite season is Fall....love the richness and bold colors..

I live in Borders ......

There you have it....

Dana


3 comments:

glo said...

love your fun facts. got a glimps of who you are. TFS!!

Chit Chat With Divagirlrn said...

I love it when you share your fun facts. Your daughter is such a cutie!

Anonymous said...

Love the photos, your dd is too cool for school!! LOL!
Fun facts indeed!