Monday, April 17, 2006

My dream vacation

For as long as I can remember I have always wanted to visit Egypt and see the pyramids. I have always had a fascination with Ancient Egypt. I would love to visit Egypt.

Another place that I have always wanted to go to is Hawaii. I have always to walk along the beach and just have tons of fun! I would even attempt the hula dance. When I was a child I loved watching the Brady Bunch and they went there for a family vacation and ever since I have always wanted to go. My cousin lives there and my husband and I have been contemplating on going for some time now....

Last but not least, is Paris.....the city of love, romance, amor dejour...lol
I am a big romantic and what place can be more romantic than good ole Par'ee.

Those are my 3 vacation get aways....
Dana

No comments: