Tuesday, April 25, 2006

If only I can wind down....

Today has been one of those days. I need to be the spokeswoman for Calgon today! I have been running around all day like a chicken with it's head cut off. I have been to the grocery store twice. I went to two pets stores to get food and supplies for the pets. I took my son to open gym. I have washed and folded 3 loads of laundry. Cleaned and mopped the kitchen. I had to run to the drugstore, because my daughter's allergies are getting the best of her, and when she is not feeling well, she is ooooooh sooooooo crabby. So I went to Walgreens to get eye drops and benedryl, until we can get to the doctor for some zyrtec or claritin. I don't want to over medicate her, since she is on anti-seizure meds.

My husband decides he wants to practice djing.....he is driving me nuts, he bought some new cd players, so he has been scratching the songs, and driving me NUTS!!!! Today, was one day I wanted to run away.....lol.

Then the strangest thing happened! I got a weird craving for a Big Mac....I don't even like McDonalds! Go figure! I devoured that thing in less than 1 minute. I guess I was a bit hungry....lol

Tonight I have to take my nephew Marion home, I am going to come in soak in a hot tub and jump in the bed and go to sleep.

One good thing happened. I got my & gypsies monograms stickers and Velvet MM Stickers from QVC! Yippeee!

Until next time

Dana

1 comment:

justem said...

Man! What a day!! I'm impressed you blogged...I think I'd be passed out on the couch!