Saturday, April 22, 2006

the weirdest dream

I always have weird dreams......what else is new. But I always have a recurring dream. My cousin Darcel died at the young age of 35. She died during childbirth. Her and her daughter passed in this tragic turn of event. Every year, I dream that she gets to come back for one week and be with her family. I don't know why I keep dreaming the same dream. I don't know if this is her way of always being with me. I don't know if it is my unconscious mind, keeping her forever in my memory. Whatever the case may be, this is a dream that I have had since she died in June of 1990. This was very devastating to my family. She was so full of life. She was the life of the party. I miss her so much. I am thankful, that I am allowed to have her with me for one week, each year, in my dreams......

Another dream I had that was really weird, and scary....I had came home from work and my daughter was at the top of the stairs. I kept calling her and she did not answer me....She looked so adorable in this pink dress at the time she was 2.....I followed her up the stairs and she started to walk towards my room....then I looked downstairs, only to see my daughter downstairs......so who was this other little girl, I looked and it was my daughter.....the little girl that was upstairs faced turned distorted and started to attack me....she was a demon....and once my real daughter came upstairs, she disappeared. Scared the living hell out of me. Needless to say, I did not go back to sleep that night.

Dana

1 comment:

Jennifer Stewart said...

WHOA....scary dreams! I hate it when I have a bad dream about my son. I have to stay awake for a while to try to let my mind forget about it!

Jennifer :)