Thursday, September 21, 2006

How we met!

Can't believe it has been 16 years since we met. We met in high school and he was a new student. All of the girls had been talking about this cute new transfer student. So a friend of mine, came and got me out of class and we walked down to the office, sure enough he was super cute. I didn't pay him close attention like the other girls. I ran to the bathroom to make sure I was looking good!LOL I was !!! As I was walking out of the bathroom to go back to class we bumped into each other. He almost knocked me down. He made sure I was ok and I asked him if he needed any help finding his classes (boy was that lame), he said No, and my feeling were so hurt. When I turned to walk away, I looked back and caught him checking me out...About 2 weeks later, he came to my locker with his phone number, and walked away. I thought it was kinda cocky, and decided I didn't like him anymore and didn't call him. I ended up going out with a guy named Carlos. Well, Baptiste kept on pursuing me and we went out on a date and the rest is history. We have been together ever since. He was soo skinny, I gotta scan and post pictures of us when we were young and give you a good laugh~


Dana

5 comments:

Cheryl Wray said...

That is SO sweet! I just love finding out how couples meet. Congrats on the years together! It's awesome that you've made it and are still so in love!!

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet story!

Anonymous said...

sounds like a scene straight out of a movie ;) so cute!

Melissa said...

opps the post above was me. lol

Sofia said...

Aww :-) So sweet.

P.S. You've been tagged again. See my blog for details. :-)