Monday, September 04, 2006

It's labor day!!

Wow, we are almost at summer's end and it's bittersweet for me. While I loved the summer, ours was just so busy. Now it's time to wind down and get back on a schedule, a routine. I will miss those lazy days of summer though.... We had a blast!

Today, I am going to a picnic at my dad's job and then we are going back to my mom's for a bbq. Can't wait! My dad makes the best ribs in town, so I am looking forward to that....also my mom's baked beans and spaghetti. I am going to have to run around the block a couple of time after all the food I am going to be chomping on.

Bonnie and Clyde aka Jariel and Jaree are already at my mom's. They were dying to spend the night over there, so I dropped them off last night. Bee, my oldest spent the night at his friends Austin, so I am home alone. Dh is at work! So you know what that means.... I can clean in peace. I am off to mop all the floors. Clean the kitchen and clean the bathrooms. I can be finished in a flash with all of the kids gone. It's amazing all the work you can finish, when you don't have the kids around......lol

Until next time.

3 comments:

justem said...

Happy Labor Day! Too bad it's rainy, huh!

Penny said...

Have a great time with your family!

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a great time!