Sunday, September 24, 2006

What am I going to do with this one?

Look at her fresh hair due!
What am I going to do with Miss Jaree. She is something else. I washed her , blow dryed, and braided her hair this morning. Took me forever! And now she's got a new attitude. Swinging her beads around. I swear she is going to take her eye out.
I guess she is no different than any ohter woman who gets their hair done. I guess when you look good you feel good.
She is growing up so fast. Can't believe my baby will be turning 8 next year in April. She is so tall. She has such long legs, the total opposite of her mother. I am only 5'1. I think she is going to be much taller than I am . This girl is too much. The other day I was asking the kids about college. I asked my oldest son, who is a Freshmen if he wanted to go away to college and he said, No, that he was going to ISU for Vetinary Sciences. I asked Jariel and he replied with a quick yes, which is very odd, because he is such a momma's boy, he said yes so quick it broke my heart. Then I asked Miss Jaree, and you know what she said........"Momma, I am in second grade...ask me when I get in high school". I felt so stupid! I mean I felt two feet tall! I guess it was kind of a dumb question to ask a second grader, but I wanted to include her in the conversation. You never know what is going to come out of this kids mouth. She is such a little Smart A$$!!!!! LOL

Dana

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ROFLOL!!

Blessed Ladybug said...

what ever you do, you have to admte she is a beautiful young lady..... Wow that a nice hairdo and thanks tomammy you have pictures that you can scrap of it.. great job on the hairdo and pose...........Thanks for sharing...

Anonymous said...

LOL Well I can see why you ask a 2nd grader! They grow up so fast you feel like when you wake up in the morning they are going to be in their cap and gowns getting ready to graduate! The pictures of your daughter are so cute! I can relate to the height thing my mom is 4'11" and Im 5'10" If youre anything like my mom height doesnt make a difference when kids are in trouble lol

Anonymous said...

her hair looks beautiful!