Friday, September 15, 2006

Off to my retreat

Can't believe the time is here. I am going to my annual Women's Retreat with my mom, sister, and aunts. We always have a blast. I can't wait! I am also a little saddened because I am sooooo going to miss my babies and my hubby. To make matters worse my son is going to Homecoming tommorrow, but I told my dh to take plenty of pics!

I have to pack! I did all my laundry last night and all I have to do is fold and pack. I am going to get some scrapping done too, because alot of the ladies there scrapbook. So I am getting my stuff together right now! I have like 4 scrapbook magazines, that I saved for the trip! (Oct CK, Oct. Scrap Etc, Oct Scrapbook Answers, MM Idea Gallery, and Slice of Life Scrapbooking, actually that's 3 mags, 2 idea books). I also am going to bring my book, so I can finish it over the weekend.

The highlight of the trip is when we go to Chipchewana, IN and go into Amish Country. I love going into the gift shops and buying homemade pies, soy candles, and cheese. We always hit Yoders and Big Red Barn! Found an awesome little gift shop, that sold some neato ribbons and scrapbook supplies. I will make sure I take plenty of pics.

We are going to Camp Friedenswald is Cassopolis, MI. http://www.friedenswald.org Which is a bout a 1/2 to 3 hour drive. We always stop and have dinner at Perkins before we get to the camp grounds. We are staying from Friday to Sunday. All of are very delicious meals are included.

I know I am going to have a blast, but by Saturday night I will be som missing my babies. I will take plenty of pics to post!

Until next time

Dana

No comments: