Monday, September 25, 2006

Off to my mom's!

I am going to my mom's today. She is coming home from her trip to Wisconsin today. She went to a bed and breakfast spa this weekend. This lady does more than the average 25 year old at 60 and retired. She will be home around 6pm today, so I can't wait! My sister is going to meet me over there and we are going to just sit and visit until its time for me to pick up my dh from work.

We will probably go to Walmart and pick up a few odds and ends and to Burlington Coat Factory to pick up Jariel 3 outfits for his Birthday. There's a Michaels right across the street so I will be going.... Dana

3 comments:

Melissa said...

have fun with your mom :)

wow a bed and breakfast spa sounds awesome-I bet she had a wonderful/relaxing time

Anonymous said...

Have a great time with your mom!!

*krystyn* said...

That sounds like a great day. Enjoy!!