Tuesday, September 12, 2006

I've been tagged!!

I was reading Bonnie Rose's blog as usual, and low and behold she tagged me, so here are my answers:

Four jobs I have had in my life:

1. Marshall Fields children's dept.
2. Oasis Video
3. Target
4. Chicago Christian Industrial league(Couseled drug addicted men and felons)

Four movies I have watched over & over
1. The Color Purple
2. Sling Blade
3. The Exorcist
4. What's Love got to do with it

Four places I have lived...
I never lived outside of Illinois, but I lived in different parts
1. Grew up in Chicago on the South Side
2. early teen years I moved to suburban Lynwood, IL
3. once married I moved to Chicago Heights, IL for 4 yrs
4. I currently reside in Alsip, IL.

Four tv shows I like to watch...

1. One Life to Live
2. Supernatural
3. Flavor Of Love
4. So you think you can dance/American Idol
They cancelled my favorite show Invasion, and now I am sad!

Four places I have been on vacation...
1. Niagara Falls, Canada
2. Disney World
3. Wisconsin Dells recently
4. 7 day cruise to : San Juan, Puerto Rico, St. Croix, St.Thomas, St. John

Four blogs/web-sites I visit lately....
1. www.amazon.com

2. www.twopeasinabucket.com

3. www.creatingkeepsakes.com

4. www.blogger.com

Four of my favorite foods...
1) Steak!!!
2. Lobster
3. Crab Legs
4. Shrimp
Four places I'd rather be right now...
1. Crusing the carribbean
2. Kicking back marguiritas in Cancun
3. In my hubby's arm
4. Safari in Africa

4 people I would tag

http://adrienneslittleworld.typepad.com- Adrienne
http://sofiasmith.blogspot.com/- Sophia
http://justemsblog.blogspot.com/ -Em
http://melissaparada.blogspot.com -Melissa

There you have it! Dana

4 comments:

justem said...

Hey :) Thanks for the tag! Love learning more about you!!

Bonita Rose said...

loved learning all about you Dana.... one day, we are gonna have to get together wud be so so fun!
hugs,

Anonymous said...

Your what I know for sure list could have been written by me verbatum! Visiting from Adriennes and looking for other blogging scrappers! Site is out due to lack of cable, lol and dial up is just tooooo slow for me! Back again!

Sofia said...

Thanks for tagging me. Sorry I didn't notice sooner. Doh :slaps forehead: I'll do mine soon. :-)