Monday, September 11, 2006

What I know for sure





There are some things in life that are a certainty-common knowledge. These are the things that I know for sure:

I am blessed!

I have the best husband in the world.

That life is too short to sweat the small stuff.

Scrapbooking is my obsession

That my children are my world!

That my mom is truly my best friend!

That if you have just one friend you are blessed!

That blood is thicker than mudd!

It's okay to show imperfection every now an again!

That chocalate is good cure for the blues...

I am not perfect, but I try my best!

I am loved by God

Anything is possible with God!

I am a shopaholic

I have too many purses and shoes yet I keep buying more

That I spoil my children rotten

I am bath and body works best customer

My house will never be perfect....

I am a good mother, a good wife, a good daughter, a good sister, and a good friend!

That any given day I will gladly lay my life down for my children, there is a no greater love than that of a mother for her child!


Those are the things that are a certainty in my life. I am not perfect, but that's okay. I just try to live life to the best of my abilities. I wear my heart on my sleeve and I give 100 percent. Tommorrow is not promised, so I try to live each day like it's the last!

So that is a small glimpse of what's real to me and what matters!

Until next time

Dana

5 comments:

Tara Anderson said...

What a nice post, I spoil my child rotten too!!!

I'm in MB at 2peas this morning.

Have a nice day, Tara

justem said...

What an excellent post Dana!!! Love this!

Bonita Rose said...

I love your list!
amen and amen sista!
we so love the same things!

Jill said...

Wow! You know a LOT! :-) Great list!

Melissa said...

awesome post! love your list :)