Monday, November 20, 2006

Busy, Busy, Busy Weekend!!

Wow, the weekend went by so fast but we had so much fun!!! Spent Friday cleaning and baking. Saturday, we had our FAMILY THANKSGIVING, with the extended family. My aunts, uncles, cousins, nephews, nieces, JUST EVERYBODY!!! I have a very big family. My grandmother is ONE of 31 children....YIKES!!!! 19 children from one mother and 12 from another! PAPA was a rolling stone ALRIGHT...lol There were 53 children alone.....IMAGINE THE CHAOS! We had a great time though. The food was awesome! I left there more than TIPSY! lol I needed all of those mango, apple, and watermelon martini's LOL. Let's just say, I wasn't feeling any pain when I left my aunt Plump's house. Dh just shook his head. However, I did pay for it the next morning when I had to wake up and get Jaree ready for her CHEERLEADING COMPETITION!!! She loooked soooooooooooooo BEAUTIFUL. I will be posting pics later, but I just had to let you know my baby took SECOND PLACE!!! Which means she made STATE!!!! WOOOHOOOOOO. Go Jaree! Go Jaree! Go Jaree!!! LOL I don't even have a voice right now because I screamed so loud!!!! She is such a ham! Wait until you see some of these pictures of this girl! What am I going to do with this MESS? LOL She is a mess if I have ever seen one. Let's put this way, SHE KNOWS she LOOKS GOOD! I swear she is going to take her eye out with one those hair swings.....LOL

Today I am just chilling out! I am doing absolutely NOTHING!!! I am totally wiped out from this weekend and I am just going to kick back and relax!!! I am not even going to read a book, just SLEEP! I totally need it! I will be posting pics from my weekned! Very soon! So check back. Later taters....

Dana

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nothing is a VERY good thing lol

Brown English Muffin said...

I wish I had caught this post before I had looked at the cheerleading one.....I felt cheated seeing the pictures first the suspense was gone!!! LOL You'd think I was reading a novel reading your blog!!!

I think that's such a good idea having a big family thanksgiving before the actual day...that way you can all get together and then still do your own smaller family thing on the actual day.

I wonder if my family would ever go for that?