Friday, November 03, 2006

The world's greatest grandmother

Wow, I am so lucky to have a mother who loves her grandchildren beyond words. I am truly blessed. My mom is so good to my children. She picked them up today and took them ALL out to dinner. She took my oldest son shopping for his birthday, and bought the little ones a little something too...she is so sweet!
I am very lucky to have this woman as my mom. My kids are very lucky to have her as their grandmom. I can't imagine what I would do without my mom. She is an asset to me in everyway. She has never let me or her grandkids down. She took the children for the night, they won't be home until tommorrow night. So that means no crafty Friday for Jaree and I, but I am sure her and my mom are doing something fun. They always do! Jaree will probably come home with her nails and her toes polished up all fancy. My mom always takes to get a manicure and pedicure. My aunt Charmaigne does nails, so she treats Jaree every chance she gets. I am sure one of the kids will call to see if they could stay until Sunday....Oh well, I am home alone. Not like I can do much, I have a massive headache. I guess I will lay down and just get some rest. Until next time...

Dana

2 comments:

Gina said...

What a fab grandma! Hope her health is good and continues to improve after that recent hospital scare you had! Hope you're lying down relaxing - quiet house - thinking happy thoughts to chase the headache away!

Brown English Muffin said...

I can't wait for my mother to move here so all of us can share in bonding moments like your mother and your children....aren't those moments just precious in more ways than one!!!