Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Today is a good day!

Today, has been a great day for me. I woke up in the Christmas spirit. So happy, with where my life is going. I am a soon to be homeowner.....I am a soon to be new car owner..... and soon I will be starting an at home business. MOre details later! Seems like everything is falling in place. God has really blessed me! I cannot stop praising him enough. Rememeber:delayed does not mean denied! You might not get things when you want them, but remember God has a plan for all of his children. I have prayed for all these things for awhile. My car conked out last year and we have been in one car ever since. It's a headache to take dh to work everyday, so we decided on getting a second car. It's not brand new, but new to me. Something that is nice and dependable to get me from point A to point B. I am so grateful. More news later on this ...

We finally close on our house Friday and I couldn't be more happy!!! Seems like God is blessing our family trememdously. THANK YOU JESUS!!!!

Also, I have been floating this idea around in my head for years about starting my own business... don't want to put the cart before the horse, but I am excited to say...my dreams may be realized in January, thanks to my family and my husband. Like I said, all the details aren't settled, but once everything is in place I will be the first to let all my bloggin' sistahs know. I am just superstitious, like that I guess. I don't want to say anything until I know for sure....LOL

I am just happy, praising God, and loving life......

Today was a GOOD day!!!

Dana

3 comments:

Gina said...

Wow - what a day! Congrats on the new car - wish you safe journeys always. Congrats on the new house too. I want to know about your scrap room in the new house! LOL!

And wishing you lots of luck as you plan to launch your new business.

Bonita Rose said...

so happy for u dana... and greatnews on the house.. woooo! so so happy for you! hugs

Brown English Muffin said...

I can't wait to find out what it is...I know what you mean about being supersitious...it's like you know God is in control and if it's meant to be it's meant to be wether you tell the entire world or not...but sometimes you still get nervous and hold of..

It's times like these that I feel guilty though as I say to myself.."Do I not trust god?" LOL