Monday, November 27, 2006

Picture overload....LOL

Look at Bee, looking all shy on Thanksgiving mornng....yeah right!!! LOL
Jariel loves nature and went outside to look at our friends the geese!
The geese come every year in early November and don't leave again until early to mid-Decemeber. These things can be vicious. They are not afraid of humans......my father found out first hand....LOL
Caught Bee making this face! I make the same face when I am thinking. So funny!
Jariel skippng rocks on my mom's pier!
Jaree on Thanksgiving morning! Looking too cute!
She favors my sister Tracy on this picture
Jaree being Jaree!
I think she looks so sweet here! NOT!!! LOL
Love this picture of the geese gliding on the water. As you can see they are everywhere. My mom lives on a lake and some of the most beautiful animals come to play here. You should see the huge cranes that come in Spring!

Ok, this picture is very funny to me. No one is paying attention to a word I am saying! Jaree is looking at my dad. Aaron is talking to Jariel. Look at the hole in Jaree's stocking on her right leg. She tried to jump up and do a split to show everyone and there you have it......She is not even trying to conceal the hole.....LOL
These are my favorite pics of Jaree.
Looks like a little lady here
She favors me a lot in this photo, even her posture is so much like mine.
Finally, they are following some directions. That is bottom l-r _ Nubia , Jaree and Najee upper l-r Aaron, Jariel with Baby Nas on his neck, and Aaliyah.


Love this picture of my brother's children. Even with the shadow on Najee's face..... Nas was cracking up!
Ok are these girls top model material or what . Work it girls!!! LOL
OK, this is the funniest picture of all. This is my mom at 5 am in Target. She got one of those carts and boy did she run into everyone, too funny. We could always find my mom, because all you had to do was look for people who were frantically getting out of the way.....PRICELESS....lol
Aaron and Aaliyah looking like the Bopsy twins.....these are my sister's children
Last but not least, Look at Bonnie and Clyde. They are inseperable. They love each other so much, yet they fight like cats and dogs. They have a love/hate relationship going on.....LOL Seriously though, Jaree is the culprit most of the time, with her bossy ways.....but her brother's both love her dearly and they are like deranged pitbulls when it comes to protecting their little sister! Don't mess with their Rae-Rae.....LOL
I have tons more pics to post, but didn't want to cause a blogger meltdown....w
Hope you enjoyed my family.....
From our house to yours....
Dana



12 comments:

Bonita Rose said...

awesome pics dana.... love em all!

Heather said...

Love all the pictures. Your children (and the others too) are beautiful!!

Stephanie said...

Love the pictures! YOu got some really good ones!

Colleen said...

What a great bunch of family pics! Looks like a fun day!

Brown English Muffin said...

I LOVE ALL the pics...but I especially love the one of little Nas....he cracks me up!!!

Cheryl Wray said...

Wow!!! Those are GREAT pictures! I love all of them (the one at Target is funny!!) Your kids are so cute!

justem said...

Great photos!!! It was such a great weekend! It looks like you really got to take advantage of it!!

Melissa said...

wow look at all those awesome pictures :)

yep your right-we would do damage if we were to go shopping together ;) and even though waking up at 4am wasn't easy-if you can believe it I had a blast shopping in the crowds. lol

Gina said...

Great set of pics Dana. Love the gliding geese shot. Looks like such a beautiful tranquil place to live. Gotta say that Jaree is one stylin' gal!

Chit Chat With Divagirlrn said...

Love the pics Dana! Your daughter is working that skirt and those boots! Girl, you better watch out for her. LOL! My Mom had to use one of those carts in Walmart one time when she had hurt her foot and it was hilarious watching her get used to driving it. I would love to go shopping with you and your Mom, I hope I could keep up with you though.

Cindy Andrews said...

I love your blog, Dana and your children are gorgeous! The photo of the Canada geese coming across the lake is awesome. TFS!

Julie Ann Shahin said...

Great pictures!