Monday, November 06, 2006

Enabler alert

Are you ready to be enabled? These cute ribbons were only a dollar at Michaels....Yes, only a dollar!!!
Got some ink pads, some crochet flowers, sequins stars, ink pads (starting to get into stamping), and watercolor crayons..
Got all these ribbons too for 1.50!!!
This is my fave!! Love that orange fringe ribbon!!!
More acrylics from Archivers!!!!
Isn't this ribbon too cute by Bo-Bunny
Love this cute little monogram. I got a bunch last time I was in ARchivers
More acrylic flourishes, tags, and borders

Saved the best for last...Look at those American Craft ribbons....They are to die for
Got some more Nancy Boutiques!!!
Blogger messed up, but this all of the stuff from ARchivers. Love those ribbons by American Crafts and the glitter letters by K and Company!!!!
better shot of the Nancy Boutiques!!!
Another shot of those yummy ribbons from American Craft. Loved that I could by these by the spool. The pictures just don't do it any justice!!!!! I love ribbon. I also got the CK Idea Book and Becky Higgins Family History.... I am off to go play with some new found stuff. I have a tons of Club Scrap rubber stamps that have been never used and I am off to just play with those.....Play with the water color crayons, and make something cute with the ribbon.
Consider yourself enabled.....
dana


9 comments:

Benita said...

Looks like you hit the jackpot :) Love all your new stuff. Wish we had an Archivers here :(

Anonymous said...

such great eyecandy.
have fun playing!

Melissa said...

you are the queen of scrapbook shopping ;) cool ribbon

Gina said...

You are on a roll, hon! Hope you're gonna use that loot to create some stuff for the challenge, KWIM! Saw your comment on that - had to LOL.

Seriously - you have some cool new stuff. Are you working on the Frap bottles yet?

justem said...

You ARE an enabler!!!! I'm so coming over to your house and stealing all your stuff!! ;)

Bonita Rose said...

wow... all i can say is WOW.. I'll be mailing your MM glitter stuff to you later today aft work!
watch your mail!
hugs
YOU ARE SUCH A POWER SHOPPER!
WOW.

Anonymous said...

ROFLOL, Dana, girl you have issues!! TEE HEE....and get the tim holtz ink...it is THE BOMB! It's all I use now.

Brown English Muffin said...

I'd love to see what you do with the water color crayons I have never used those before.

Vee said...

love that big A stamp
totally goodness there