Friday, November 17, 2006

Watch out Beyonce!!!

I just added this video by Ciara....LOve this song. I am not really a big Ciara fan. My son is....LOL. However, I am a PRINCE fan, and I will bet any money he produced this song! It sounds just like something he would do!!! Go C-C go CC go!!!! Ciara really did her thing on this video. Anybody, who knows me, knows that I love MUSIC and I love to DANCE!!!! This song is HOT! HOT! HOT!!!

Yes, Adrienne you got my adrenaline pumping with Walk it out song this morning.....LOL

8 comments:

Stephanie said...

thanks for posting on my blog! Good luck with all of the baking. I need a clean kitchen too. It makes things so much nicer.
Have a good weekend!

Julie Ann Shahin said...

Love your blog header. My sister's name is Dana too.

Gina said...

Wow - that is a smokin video! Where does one get a body like that? I need to know, because I want to order me one too!

Totally agree about the Prince thing, it really has a Princey quality about it. Now I'll spend even more time at your Cafe! BRB -gonna check out Adrienne's music too. Hold my latte until I get back....

Anonymous said...

Tee hee!!!! LOL

Aimeslee Winans said...

A lot of people think it reminds them of Prince, which is ALWAYS good in my book!

Cheryl Wray said...

Fun, fun!!
I have always loved Prince too and you're right--it does remind you of him! (I was a Prince fan from the "good ole days"--the 80s! ha!)
Hope you're having a great Monday!!!

Vee said...

I love this song too!!

Brown English Muffin said...

where's the video??? I am glad that Ciara isn't with Bow Wow any more...they looked strange together is you ask me.

My dh is a Prince fan...I've never been into him don't really like his music....it's strange to me...but everyone around me LOVES Prince so I feel left out!! LOL

I took my dh to a suprise Prince concert once...I though now there's love and devotion for me to sit and listen for 2 or more hours to music I don't care for....but I will say this that guy is a good performer!!!