Monday, November 20, 2006

The champ is here......

Awww, look at the princess, she is all wiped out!!!
My mom with Jaree!!
Jaree is so sleepy she can fall out!
Doesn't Jaree look like my dad. That is where she gets her complexion!!!
Look at Bonnie and Clyde!!!






Ok, this is where it gets funny. After, the competition, they had all of the dad's dancing with their girls. Look at Jaree showing her daddy up doing the heel toe...LOL
OK, don't tell my dh, but he CANNOT DANCE! lol
Look at that mess I created....LOL
Ok, is she not a daddy's girl or what. Look at how dh is looking at her. He is a proud dad if I ever seen one!!!!
This is the black mail photo! Dh is having a little too much fun with the pom pom....LOL


He just had to give her a dip. And she loved every bit of it. Face says it all!!!
Showing mommy her moves!!!

Basking in her victory! That is her state championship form in her hand!!
Ok, my absolute favorite!!! Jaree looks so much like me, when I was little it's ridiculous. Only a much lighter version! Dh better get the shot gun ready....LOL



Took tons more, but I don't want to give blogger a brain hemmorhage...LOL
More pics later....
Dana

8 comments:

Sofia said...

Aww! Cute pics! :-) Congratulations to your little cheerleader!

Heather said...

Wooo whooo Jaree!!! You go little girlfriend!!! What fun! Reminds me of my dance competition days.

Brown English Muffin said...

Oh my gosh....look at your little baby!!! She looks adorable in her cheerleading outfit.

Oh and just in case you didn't know she's not a little baby any more :0(....don't cry she's still YOUR little baby right!!!

Melissa said...

so many cute pictures ;) congrats to your DD on here championship!

Bonita Rose said...

thks for sharing dana... ur little girl looks amazing... and a big hug and congrats from me! great pics.. and btw, my hubby can't dance either.... lol

Gina said...

AWWWW! Too cute. And yep - that is one doting Dad!

Congrats on Jaree's amazing performance.

Aimeslee Winans said...

You are so witty and your lil cheerleader is so cute! Thanks for sharing all the photos,

xoxo

justem said...

Oh my goodness she is adorable!!!! My favorites are the ones with dad and the dip!!

Thanks for letting me know you updated! Stupid bloglines has not been showing me peoples updates lately!!!