Monday, March 13, 2006

Blogging Habits

1. What time of year do you blog the most? Just started in November absolutely love it. I am a person who journals anyways, so the time of year will not matter for me.


2. What time of year do you seem to blog the least? I'm pretty busy in the summer, so I might not have as many entries a day, but who knows. I love blogging!

3. What time of DAY do you do your most blogging?Early in the morning, and late at night...

4. When blog-hopping, do you tend to look at your blogroll list (or fave blogs) to see which ones have been updated, or do you visit your faves on a regular basis regardless? A little of both. With these blog challenges I have so many blogs I enjoy reading on a daily basis.

5. Do you change your blogroll often?Yes, I am always adding new people...lol

6. How many times a day, after writing a new post, do you check for new comments? A lot, I love reading the comments on my posts. When I first started to blog, there were little or no comments, but now I love hearing what people have to say about what I write. I also enjoy reading what others have to say on their blogs.

7. Do you leave comments on others' blogs, or are you more of a lurker? 99% of the time I leave a comment. There is always something that sparked my interest and I am compelled to comment.

I love everything about blogging. Its a way to express myself. All the friends I have met! Being able to get a glimpse into other people's lives, giving you a glimpse into mine. It's a total creative outlet for me. Great stress buster. I am so glad I found my new found hobby. BLOGGING!!!


Dana

No comments: