Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Guess who's coming to dinner...







if you get to have dinner with whoever you want, dead or alive. Who would it be? What would you talk about?

If I could have dinner with whoever I wanted I would have to say I would love to brush shoulders with OPRAH. She is such a phenomenal woman. She is so accomplished, and I would love to sit down and conversate with such an inspirational woman. Her rags to riches story inspires me as a woman and I am totally intrigued by her. I would love to ask her, in her wildest dreams did she ever imagine she would be this famous? What are the pros and cons of being the richest woman in the world? Who does she admire? Who did she model herself after? I would even show her my Sophia impression (Color Purple) "You told Harpo to beat me....all my life I had to fight....I had to fight my daddy, I had to fight my brothers, I had to fight my uncles, girl chile' it aint safe in the family mens, but i aint never thought I would have to fight in my own house, you want a dead son in law Ms. Celie, you keep on 'visin' him the way you do....I can quote the Color Purple backwards and forwards....lol

I love Oprah and that's who I would pick to have dinner with....

Now if I could have a romantic dinner with anyone, It would none other than LL Cool J and that's a whole other blog entry...lol

Dana

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl, i can SO hear you saying that! EVERYONE knows ALL THE WORDS TO COLOR PURPLE!!!!

And ditto that on the romantic dinner! LOL

Anonymous said...

totally agree witrh Oprah! What a fantastic lady!!

Sunshine36616 said...

I bet there would be some good food at that dinner!

Bonita Rose said...

I am so with you re having dinner with Oprah... I just wanna get in to one of her shows one of these days! She's a true hero in my eyes. She does so much good for so many.