Tuesday, March 07, 2006

I got scrapgoodies today.....Yipee!

Today was a great day. I found Design Secrets by Scrapbooks Etc...
I got my Color Me Silly Paper Pack, with matching Bazill, Monograms, and Wholy Cow Rub-ons from embellishonline today. They are so great. I also got my Lil Davis Chipboard Words from qvc today. I love getting goodies in the mail. Also got a nice surprise from our very own Bonnie Rose. I received a RAK, with the cutest tags and cutest little acrylic stamps. Thanks BonnieRose. You are such a sweetheart.

Now, if I get my April CK, Scrapologie kit, and Jenni Bowlin kit, I will be happy. I will be stalking the mailman until then...


I love getting goodies in the mail...

dana

7 comments:

justem said...

I want a good mail day!!! This stuff sounds great!

Chit Chat With Divagirlrn said...

I love getting goodies in the mail too!

Unknown said...

You lucky girl!! Congrats on all the goodies!!

Michelle W. said...

your poor mailman! LOL

Michelle

Adrienne said...

I HAVE to find this book! LOL....I know exactly what you are feeling! I LOVE getting goodies in the mail!

Bonita Rose said...

congrats to you.. sounds like a great mail day.. I really want that book too, but I have to wait till I get another job.. sighs.. no $$ left for spending on scrap supplies for awhile.. great huh? Glad you got the RAK.. hugs!

Anonymous said...

wow, super great mail day... you'll have to do a review of Design Secrets I'm on "the fence" weather or not to buy it...