Monday, March 20, 2006

Scrappy jams

To be honest, I hardly ever listen to music while I am scrapbooking...Occassionally,I will listen to some slow r&b. I tried listening to the faster stuff, but I am compelled to jump up and start dancing and that can be dangerous with an exacto knife, substituting for a microphone....TRUST ME...LOL

I listen to a little Alicia Keyes, Floetry, Jill Scott, Musiq, Anthony Hamilton....gets me into the groove.

I find it relaxing and soothing. I get my mind right, then I get into the groove of things.


I did just purchase a IPOD, my son seems to love his, and I wanted to see what the fuss was all about. Maybe I will be doing alot more grooving, while scrapping...lol

Dana

2 comments:

B said...

Congrats on your new baby - the ipod. You'll love it!!!

Adrienne said...

I want an Ipod....hmmmm.....I find I can't listen to anything fast either...its HAS to be something MELLOW. My FAVORITE way to get in the mood to scrap...light my FAVORITE candle and listen to some Bob Marley.....works EVERY time!