Saturday, March 11, 2006

Dog Tired!

Boy am I tired! I came home from grocery shopping and immediately got to work. I cleaned and seasoned all the meat. I got ribs, steak, pork chops,hot links, and catfish.... I had to cook the ground beef for the spaghetti and baked beans. I cooked potato salad. The deal WAS my HUSBAND was SUPPOSED to HELP out. I guess that translated to him putting some of the meat on the grill. He left me and went to play XBOX...figures! I am really meticulous when it comes to cooking. I cannot cook in a DIRTY kitchen. I clean and cook all the while I am cooking!That is why I am so tired! Lol. I bought the new Harry Potter, and the kids want me and their dad to watch it tonight. Needless to say Harry Potter, will be watching me because I am dog tired.....lol


Dana

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

ROFLOL! that is my husbands way of helping too! LOL

Chit Chat With Divagirlrn said...

Wish I could come over. Sounds like you're having lots of good food. I really would help out, unlike your hubby.