Monday, March 27, 2006

Monday Challenge

Do you want to convert your real life non-scrapper friend into scrapbookers?While this would be nice and would make for the greatest of conversations, I would have to say no. It would be to hard, most of my friends just don't get it.

Do you find friends that scrapbooks? If so, how? I have found so many friends through this wonderful hobby, some at crops, some I found right at 2 peas, some at the scrapbook store. I have found that us scrapbookers are very friendly....lol

Do you show your pages to someone who doesn't scrapbook? All the time, and most people are very fascinated, then there are those who just plain don't get it.

Do you think you avoid topic about scrapbooking because your non-scrapper friend just don't get it? No, scrapbooking is my world. I talk about all the time. Most times in terms of shopping and scrappping. I would tell my friend I am heading to the scrapbook store to get some stuff or that I plan on scrapbooking for the day...

No comments: