Wednesday, March 22, 2006

What are my dreams made of....

List the things you dream about doing during the last few years of your life. This is a very introspective subject. Take your time. Think.. if you live to a ripe old age, what do you dream of?? that you would be doing during your final years?? Taking into acct, that your health etc would be just fine!


My mom always told me to dream BIG, never dream small.....
Since, I was a child, I always wanted a big family and an even bigger home. I am working towards that dream now. I have the children, next year we plan to buy the home. I always dreamed of living in a nice, comfy, house....filled with my children's laughter...
I wish that my children could be children for ever. I love them sooooo much. It's hard to imagine that one day they will be grown and on their own. My children are my world. They are my DREAM COME TRUE. I never imagined that my life would be so complete. They mean the world to me. My dream for them is that they are successful in what ever they do, that they find true love, and that they never forget that my love for them is truly unconditional. They will always have a place in my home.

I also dream of my husband and I growing old together, still in love. We have been together already for 16 years and counting. I hope that we will forever be together and that we travel the world together. Never missing a beat. I hope for many, many, many grandchildren.....MANY YEARS FROM NOW....lol. I love children! I think I would be the nanny...lol No babysitters required.

I hope and dream that my children and I will remain close. I pray that they will never let anyone or anything stand in the way of our relationship.I also pray the same for them as siblings, that they will remain close. Always have each other's back. Take care of their little sister, and never let anyone or anything stand in the way of their relationships. I dream that my mom will live to see her great-grandchildren, I hope that she will be around to watch my children get married and have children of their own.


That is what my dreams are made of...

Dana

1 comment:

Bonita Rose said...

amen Dana.. so well said.... I so agree with everything u shared!