Monday, March 06, 2006

Had a blast!

I didn't get a chance to go to Borders and Joann's like I planned! But the day was not a total loss. As planned, my cousin and her boyfriend Chucky, my husband and I all went out. We went to RED LOBSTER....it was soooooo GOOD! I got the Lobster Lover's Dream, with a huge Rock Lobster Tail, one Main Lobster Tail, and Shrimp, Lobster and Shrimp Alfredo Pasta, and a baked potato. I also ordered add on Crab legs and a bowl of clm chowder. We ordered Lobster Rolls and Lobster Pizza for appetizers and I ate everything but the pasta. The salad and biscuits were so good too! I purposely didn't eat anything but breakfast. So I could MAX...(ebonics for eat good....lol). I had a couple of Pina~ Coladas and then we headed to the movies. We were not sure if we would make it. I always get so sleepy after a big meal, but we went ahead and went anyways.

We went to see 16 BLOCKS, it was actually a really good movie. Bruce Willis and Mos Def played in the movie. It was about a cop(Bruce Willis) trying to transport a criminal (Mos Def) to court from jail and someone wants Mos Def dead, before he makes it to court. That's all I am going to say, if someone wants to go see it. I really enjoyed it. We went to go pick the children from my moms and on the way home my baby did the sweetest thing. He said, I know you did not get a chance to go to Borders and Joann's but I will buy you some cookies and some cappuchino. We ended up picking up some on the way home. He is such a sweetie. I love him sooo much! Guess he's a keeper....lol

I am tired as heck! I am going to hit the sheets...

Until next time

1 comment:

B said...

Yup he's a keeper and your dinner sounds delish! It was way busy at work and we got icky chicagos pizza courtsey of work - your's sounds better!