Friday, February 17, 2006

BRRRRRR!!

It cold!!! I am going to retreat to my bed this weekend, as it is supposed to be the coldest day of the year. I hate to be cold. I plan to take a hot bath, put on some warm pjs, but on my fuzzy socks, and watch Saw 2, I bought it today. Bestbuy had a good sale. I bought Saw 1 and 2. Also made it to Michaels and got some cool ribbon, the new CK Scrapbook Solutions, some cute little Album kits by K and Company, some rubons, some monogram stickers, and some charms. I was supposed to head over to Target, but its to cold. I just went to the grocery store, to buy stuff for Chili. The boys are gone! Jaree and I are home alone watching Twitches. She absolutely loves this movie. It is a cute story. Well, I am going to get back under my fleece blanket and make some tea....

Dana

No comments: