Wednesday, February 08, 2006

She's back!

My daughter is feeling much better because she is as BAD AS EVER! She's a one woman hurricane. She is very mouthy and fiesty as ever. Guess what? I am happy, because she is finally back to normal. I was so scared that my baby was going to morph into some type of zombie. I have heard so many horror stories about Dilantin and I was stressing big time.

Today, for the first time. She did not sleep alot. I am so happy. She played well with her brothers and cousins. She didn't doze off once. Plus, the pharmacist told me that she is not on a high dosage anyway. I'm counting down the days that she will be off medication for good.

I thought she would be sick and tired of me by now. I hug and kiss her and tell her I love her, every 2 seconds. I am just waiting for her to say "Mom, no more kisses and hugs please". Until then, I am going to kiss her and hug her every chance I get.

I will never delete the memories of that horrible seizure....It's a miracle she is here and I am not going to take for granted another second of her life. She is my precious angel.

Dana

No comments: