Thursday, February 02, 2006

Help, I am about to commit murder...

...My 9 year old has turned into such a little whinebag! I cannot believe it. He is freaking 9 years old! He cries over anything and everything. If you say the littlest thing or tell him anything he does not want to hear he just starts to whine and cry. I am trying so hard to be patient, hoping that this is just a phase he is going through. But, my God, he is as big as I am, and such a cry baby. He never used to do this. This is totally driving me nuts. I am going through enough stress with my daughter, so now everything is 10 times as nerve wrecking. I told him to take out the garbage, and he started talking back, andI yelled at him and said "shut up, and do as I say now..." You would have thought I wacked him over the head with a cast iron skillet.

I am trying to be as patient as I can, without killing this poor kid....arggghhhhh!
For those who do not speak metaphorically, I don't mean I am going to kill him literally...
Dana

2 comments:

Michelle W. said...

lol. I know you won't kill him. It's hard to deal with those moments. Hugs... I'm sure it's just a phase.

Michelle

Adrienne said...

I hope its just a phase!!!! My 6yr old is like that. I COMPLETELY ignore her when she tries the whine and cry routine, and then she quickly gets over it. Hugs to you!!!!