Friday, February 17, 2006

Fun facts about me

I was born 2 months premature

I am a good swimmer

I love riding roller coasters, the higher the better

I can roller skate really well

I love horror movies

I have one sister and one brother

I have been with my husband since I was 16, we were high school sweethearts

My favorite food is steak

I have over 300 purses

I collect Boyd Bears

People walk up to me alot and ask what nationality I am...huh, thought it was obvious I was AA...LOL

I am in love with LL Cool J

I danced professionally for 9 years, not exotic...lol (tap, ballet, jazz, modern)

I am a total momma's girl

I have a BA in Psychology and Mental Health (need to practice on myself)



That's it for now folkes!

7 comments:

Tamika said...

That is so sweet you have been wiht your husband for so long, I am trying to stay with someone for more than 16 minutes, sic LOL. (My boyfriend and I have four years together:))Did you know LL Cool J is dropping his new album next week or the week after. I can't wait to check it out.

justem said...

Great facts! Where do you store your 300 purses??? Do you still dance at all?

Unknown said...

yes, I just don't dance professionally anymore, with the three children, its hard.

Becky said...

These are fun!! I only did 2 today, I have to save some for the next 100 Fridays!!
300 purses???? WOW!

Bonita Rose said...

300 purses.. wow!

Maggie Lamarre said...

OMG 300 purses I desperately need a black tote back. I'm coming to your closet to shop.
Maggie

Michelle W. said...

nice to know that you love LL! LOL. I'm sure we all love looking at him for sure. Wow! 300 purses. That's a lot.

Michelle