Friday, February 17, 2006

Fun facts about me

I was born 2 months premature

I am a good swimmer

I love riding roller coasters, the higher the better

I can roller skate really well

I love horror movies

I have one sister and one brother

I have been with my husband since I was 16, we were high school sweethearts

My favorite food is steak

I have over 300 purses

I collect Boyd Bears

People walk up to me alot and ask what nationality I am...huh, thought it was obvious I was AA...LOL

I am in love with LL Cool J

I danced professionally for 9 years, not exotic...lol (tap, ballet, jazz, modern)

I am a total momma's girl

I have a BA in Psychology and Mental Health (need to practice on myself)



That's it for now folkes!

9 comments:

Tamika said...

That is so sweet you have been wiht your husband for so long, I am trying to stay with someone for more than 16 minutes, sic LOL. (My boyfriend and I have four years together:))Did you know LL Cool J is dropping his new album next week or the week after. I can't wait to check it out.

em said...

Great facts! Where do you store your 300 purses??? Do you still dance at all?

Dana Brooks said...

yes, I just don't dance professionally anymore, with the three children, its hard.

Becky said...

These are fun!! I only did 2 today, I have to save some for the next 100 Fridays!!
300 purses???? WOW!

BonnieRose said...

300 purses.. wow!

BB said...

Mmmmm....LL Cool J. He has the sexiest mouth EVER! I love him too!

Maggie said...

OMG 300 purses I desperately need a black tote back. I'm coming to your closet to shop.
Maggie

Wife2TJ said...

I collect Boyds bears as well. I love them.

Michelle W. said...

nice to know that you love LL! LOL. I'm sure we all love looking at him for sure. Wow! 300 purses. That's a lot.

Michelle