Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Feeling a little blah...

For the past couple of days I have been feeling so bad. I have been feeling both physically and mentally drained. I hate feeling like this! I have battle bouts with depression ever since I was 13 years old and I hate feeling this way. I think its a mixture of all the things that have been going on, finding out my daughter has epilepsy, battling with the children to keep the house in living conditons, trying to live up to everyone's expectations have really started to take a toll on me. I am just going to slow down, take a couple of deep breaths, take a hot bath, drink some hot tea, and start all over... I am a very strong person and I know I will come out of this dark cloud thats hanging over me. I will continue to pray for strength and take baby steps. That is all I can do right now.

Dana

2 comments:

B said...

sending {{{cyber hugs}}} take a deep breath... don't live up to anyones expectations but your own and hug your kids extra long tonight.... Don't forget the bubble bath, pedicure and two hour long uninterupted scrapping session tonight! : ) Seriously - hope you are feeling better!!! Been there, still there, done that still doing it.... {{{cyber hug!!!!}}}

Unknown said...

thanks so much! I thank God for peas like yourself, who get me through the rough times.