Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Now playing...

If I could pick anyone to play me in a movie, I would pick Halle Berry, she is short and beautiful...she's a great actress....and I would be honored for her to act out my life. My life would be a mixture of DRAMA and COMEDY! I would have Will Smith play my husband, they act so much a like. I would have Bow Wow play my oldest son, the little boy from That's So Raven play my youngest son, and I would have the little girl on the Bernie Mac Show play my daughter. There would be many moments that are comedic! My children are so goofy! They make me laugh all the time. Especially my oldest son. My husband is NUT too! There will be those dramatic moments, because I am such a emotional and sensitive person. I have my moments. My feelings can get hurt so easily sometimes...lol. I think the movie would be A BLOCKBUSTER.

Dana

2 comments:

Michelle W. said...

Halle Berry is gorgeous! I always love Will Smith, my husband tease me about it all the time, I used to watch every re-run of the fresh prince of Bellair! LOL.

Love Bow Wow too. It's weird because I sorta still see him as the lil' rapper. It's strange now he is so - old!

Michelle

Adrienne said...

Halle Berry is BEAUTIFUL! Your movie would be TOO GOOD!!!!!!!!