Thursday, February 23, 2006

Random scrapbook facts..

1. How did you get into scrapbooking? I had just had my daughter and I was reading Parents Magazine and saw the cutest article about Memory Books. I was so impressed I went to Michaels and bought one of those kits. Didn't know where to begin. I found out Michaels had a scrapbooking class. I signed up! Loved it. Found tons of scrapbooking sites on the webs and the rest is history....


2. How do you define your style?I think I would say I am trendy scrapper...I love using all the trendy stuff.

3. Do you like scrapbooking with other people? Yes, I love going to crops. I find it inspiring. I have met and learned from so many talented scrappers. I even met a hall of famer. Joy Uzaranga at a crop in Archivers, Naperville

4. Do you have friends that scrapbook with you? Yes, but not often enough

5. Do you ever scrapbook about yourself? Rarely, but plan to include myself more. How else will my legacy be passed on...

6. Do you scraplift? If yes/no, why? A little, I have never totally lifted a whole layout, maybe one or two elements, maybe a color combination or design, but never the whole layout

7. Do you stamp in your scrapbook pages? Yes, I use a lot of foam stamps in my scrapbooking. I have a ton of rubberstamps that just sit inside my iris carts, but I plan to start using them more often...

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

Great entry! My SIL's introduced me, then I met a friend in Mikes...saw Lisa B on Oprah, and Ive been HOOKED ever since!

Michelle W. said...

thanks for playing! I love how you started from reading parents mag!